Hi everyone! I'm Kelsey from ABAN. I'm excited to be part of this huddle and learn about other products that are doing their part to change the world. Not only am I interested in a green, sustainable lifestyle, but I also love chocolate, dogs, and corny jokes. Please feel free to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thanks!
- topicGreen Dating And Romancetagged by System, 7/16/10
Related Forum Threads
- New Green Connection Site For Eco-Responsible Singles Last post on 5/9/09 at 7:02pm in Other Green Stuff & Green Services
- Ok, I need all the womenly advice as much as possible :) Last post on 5/21/09 at 9:08pm in Other Green Stuff & Green Services
- EthicalSingles.com - Dating for Green Singles Last post on 1/9/09 at 1:50am in Other Green Stuff & Green Services
Green Your Valentines Day
Last edited: 9/26/11
- Make Your White Wedding A Little GreenLast edited: 9/26/11
- Dating IdeasLast edited: 9/26/11
- How To Green Your Bedroom FunLast edited: 3/30/11
These are great LED replacements for halogens or fluorescents. I had a mix of CFLs and halogens around the house that i've been wanting to replace with low energy LEDs for some time and I've now...
Goes on smooth and easily, doesn't smear too much throughout the day. The color is great and the product is natural. I'd definitely buy it again!
I'm not a big drinker, and I'm even less of a vodka drinker. That said, this vodka is quite smooth and mixed well into a variety of cocktails. If I'm going to drink vodka, I definitely prefer...
Great product, saves a lot of water. You definitely have to use some elbow grease though.
It's one of my favorites!
Welcome to the community! Introduce yourself - Page 6post #152 of 1754/12/12 at 6:08am
I work for a solar panels company in the UK. My job is our online promotion, which involves writing extensively about renewable energy, both on our own site and on lots of other people's sites.
We've just launched a boilers costs comparison service too, which encourages energy efficiency rather than just generating renewable energy - but there's still a lot of work to be put into that website before it's ready.
Renewable energy questions? Ask me!
Jamespost #153 of 1754/15/12 at 12:38pm
Hi all, psquare is a nickname I was given many years ago for my initials PP. Glad to be here in the community, to learn and also to find an outlet for some strong first hand knowledge of corporate waste and gross mishandling of recycleable products. I really feel that all of us who are concerned with the welfare of our planet, as well as the general public who is not quite on board yet, should be aware of and possibly brainstorm some solutions to such disturbing practices as I have witnessed in my last eight months of employment.post #154 of 1754/25/12 at 11:46ampost #155 of 1755/1/12 at 4:20ampost #156 of 1756/19/12 at 6:14am
I'll cut my intro short, since I'm extremely excited to post and reply to more on topic threads. My name is Dylan & as most of you might have already gazed it by now that I'm pretty new to your community and that I've just started in green living. So I would really appreciate to learn a thing or two from you guys. Hopefully I will find a lot of information here, which I think I really would :)
I look forward to conversing with more of you on here.
Edited by ankor786 - 6/19/12 at 7:00ampost #157 of 1758/18/12 at 2:19am
Hi guys, I am new to this community (and that makes me introduce myself). My name is Jimmy Anderson. I love nature. By nature I mean everything excluding man-made things. I love trees, mountains, rivers, and everything that is green. I want to spread awareness for greenery to the people of Middle East. As Pakistan is my country, I love to participate in spreading greenery, growing plants and trees and saving animals. My dream is a green earth! :)post #158 of 17510/7/12 at 12:21am
Hi, Karen, from Sydney, Australia. I am new to Greenoptions, but I think my sentiments are aligned with many members.I am busy adding to my web site http://nochemicalcosmetics.com where I hope to alert consumers to the dangers of chemicals in cosmetics and skin care products. I would like to join in on some forums, so will have a cruise around and see what is happening! Good vibes to all!post #159 of 17510/22/12 at 10:32pm
Hello I am Andy from Woodland Washington, I am a Shaklee Distributor (Very Happy with them) and have a business that we run to help people start their Shaklee Businesses and to support them as they grow.
We help people to get started and work as a team to build successful home businesses around the Shaklee business opportunity.
We do what few other Shaklee distributors do, which is work as a team for the benefit of the entire team.
Little known fact... Shaklee was the first company to be certified as 100% climate neutral.
Shaklee developed the first multivitamin in or around 1915.
Andypost #160 of 17510/23/12 at 12:51pm
Hello all---We are an organization of entrepreneurial leaders that have come together to create a global business utilizing a revolutionary platform called Social Marketing™.
Each independent leader brings an array of unique talents and abilities to the team. This has enabled us to develop a mentoring system of leadership that allows people the opportunity to build a business of their own, Providing generational income while creating a lifestyle dedicated to better health, prosperity and
a Green Lifestyle.
The Key difference between us and other work at home businesses is that with HomeBizCentral.org we have a system in place to help our team find Leads / Clients.
With our HomeBizCentral.org website and GuidetoGreen.Com, we help our team with leads to drive the and build business.
These are just a couple of the reasons why we say:
"With HomeBizCentral you'll be in business for yourself but not by yourself"
Take a look for yourself and let us know what you think.
Directorpost #161 of 1751/25/13 at 10:17pm
My name is Jen and I look forward to being a part of this community. Environmental issues have always been incredibly important to me and after earning my undergrad in biology I spent several years working in the field of environmental education.
I am currently working on building a website that aims to make it easy and fun to take actions to live more sustainably called EcoNinja. This site is still in its infancy and while many people in this community may already know the tips and ideas we have to offer, if anyone has any feedback on the site or ways we could make it better, I would love to hear them.
Jenpost #162 of 1752/9/13 at 10:05pm
Thought ya'll that read this blog might like my Kickstarter project around an Environmentally sensitive comic strip. Jim Duster, Austin, TX. Project url: http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1675345456/earth-and-the-moon-comic-a-day-for-a-year?ref=emailpost #163 of 1752/28/13 at 9:35am
Hi Everyone I'm Jeff. My wife and I reinvented the wastebasket to make an eco-friendly trash/recycle can. We posted about it over in the other forum at: http://www.greenoptions.com/forum/newestpost/4977
Hoping you all can give us a little support in our adventure and looking forward to learning a lot from you.post #164 of 1753/22/13 at 8:22am
I'm Andrew. happy to have found these eco forums. Ready to learn and network. Fulltime woodworker, building everything from reclaimed wood. Before winter, plan to have a fully operational sawdust stove. Believer : Our ingenuity and will to survive, to succeed, will reverse our effects.
Andrewpost #165 of 1755/14/13 at 11:35pmpost #166 of 1757/9/13 at 1:05ampost #167 of 1757/10/13 at 12:41ampost #168 of 1758/12/13 at 8:08pmpost #169 of 1759/2/13 at 10:26ampost #170 of 1759/22/13 at 10:46pmpost #171 of 17511/8/13 at 6:39am
Hello All My Name is howard
I work for a renewables company which install solar panels and biomass boilers, the company has been trading for 14 years and started its life with energy efficient underfloor heating. The company started installing solar panels over 10 years ago before the feed in tariff came into place.
As a company we have been very successful and increased our portfolio and workforce to include all aspects of renewable enegy products and systems. We have carried out a lot of large commercial and public sector jobs along with 1000's of domestic installation.post #172 of 17511/25/13 at 12:20pmpost #173 of 17511/25/13 at 6:19pmpost #174 of 17512/2/13 at 8:44ampost #175 of 17512/4/13 at 6:29am
I am Isabella and I am a teacher. I work in primary school and write a blog: Tips for drivers - my exhusband was a driving instructor and I know a lot how to ride well.
I am 33 years old and I am from London. I have a daughter - Sarah is 12 years old and from 4 months we have a little dog Pikachu :) no comment pleas... my little girl love all Pokemons
"Gotta catch 'em all" - all lucky we have only one :)
- Make Your White Wedding A Little Green
- › Best Christmas gift, not for 1 but for 2 on 12/7/13
- › Bradley and associates news blog updates, New Technology Helps... on 12/5/13
- › Signed Copies of Environmental Thriller, "Green Power", at Discount... on 12/4/13
- › Welcome to the community! Introduce yourself on 12/4/13
- › Future Transportation Concept on 12/4/13
- › Looking for Melaleuca Users on 12/2/13
- › I use the Melaleuca Products and therefore refer on 12/2/13
- › Anybody familiar with electric scooter/moped laws? on 11/27/13
- › The EV-Hater's Guide to Hating Electric Cars on 11/27/13
- › What is RI SILC? on 11/23/13
- › Tuwago B3-12DPRO 12-watt BR30 Flood LED Lamp by paul518
- › Mineral Fusion Natural Brands Eye Pencil, Coal, 0.04 Ounce by smallone
- › Ed Phillips & Sons Co. Prairie Organic Vodka by stins
- › Lucky Earth Waterless Car Wash by stins
- › Method Dish Soap by stins
- › Seventh Generation Natural Toilet Bowl Cleaner by stins
- › Fiber Element Bamboo sheet set by tw6852
- › Brush with Bamboo - Ecological Bamboo Toothbrush Family Pack by jtangerine
- › Coeconut 100% Organic Vegan Lip Balm by coeconut
- › Method bloq body lotion by cybergrannie
- › Organic 4th of July Cocktails by stins
- › Tips on Grocery Shopping by stins
- › Making Your Breakfast Organic by stins
- › Eco-Friendly Car Washing by stins
- › Guide to Method Home Products by stins
- › Best All Purpose Cleaners by stins
- › Best Natural Bathroom Cleaners by stins
- › Thinking Outside the Rooftop by SolarReviews
- › The Role of Politics in the Planning of Wind... by leahjarratt
- › How to distinguish poor quality LED light and... by floodlights