Hi everyone! I'm Kelsey from ABAN. I'm excited to be part of this huddle and learn about other products that are doing their part to change the world. Not only am I interested in a green, sustainable lifestyle, but I also love chocolate, dogs, and corny jokes. Please feel free to email me at email@example.com. Thanks!
Related Forum Threads
- New Green Connection Site For Eco-Responsible Singles Last post on 5/9/09 at 7:02pm in Other Green Stuff & Green Services
- Ok, I need all the womenly advice as much as possible :) Last post on 5/21/09 at 9:08pm in Other Green Stuff & Green Services
- EthicalSingles.com - Dating for Green Singles Last post on 1/9/09 at 1:50am in Other Green Stuff & Green Services
Green Your Valentines Day
Edited on 9/26/11
- Make Your White Wedding A Little GreenEdited on 9/26/11
- Dating IdeasEdited on 9/26/11
- How To Green Your Bedroom FunEdited on 3/30/11
Related Blog Posts
Eco-Guide: How I Turned My Wedding Green (Part Two)
Published on 3/17/09 by FeelgoodStyle
Looking for Eco-Fabulous Wedding Gowns?
Published on 3/8/09 by FeelgoodStyle
Eco-Friendly Wedding Gowns That Won’t Break Your Budget
Published on 3/6/09 by FeelgoodStyle
Looking for Love in all the Right Places
Published on 2/11/09 by greenUPGRADER
Get Your Green Groove On With Some Sustainable Love
Published on 12/18/08 by greenUPGRADER
I have to and very seldom do but this vodka is the very best...
Okay, so we're a little biased! :)
Great product: Beach Sage and Citron Leaf Method Bloq. Goes on thin, dries quickly with no greasy feel. Lasts a long time. Best of all no petroleum products in it, in fact, all indgredients in...
The Venting does not meet the minimum required length to go out side? It is vented in PVC so it looks like it goes outside right behind the boiler and the minimum length is 12' with a 90...
Welcome to the community! Introduce yourself - Page 6post #152 of 1654/12/12 at 6:08am
I work for a solar panels company in the UK. My job is our online promotion, which involves writing extensively about renewable energy, both on our own site and on lots of other people's sites.
We've just launched a boilers costs comparison service too, which encourages energy efficiency rather than just generating renewable energy - but there's still a lot of work to be put into that website before it's ready.
Renewable energy questions? Ask me!
Jamespost #153 of 1654/15/12 at 12:38pm
Hi all, psquare is a nickname I was given many years ago for my initials PP. Glad to be here in the community, to learn and also to find an outlet for some strong first hand knowledge of corporate waste and gross mishandling of recycleable products. I really feel that all of us who are concerned with the welfare of our planet, as well as the general public who is not quite on board yet, should be aware of and possibly brainstorm some solutions to such disturbing practices as I have witnessed in my last eight months of employment.post #154 of 1654/25/12 at 11:46ampost #155 of 1655/1/12 at 4:20ampost #156 of 1656/19/12 at 6:14am
I'll cut my intro short, since I'm extremely excited to post and reply to more on topic threads. My name is Dylan & as most of you might have already gazed it by now that I'm pretty new to your community and that I've just started in green living. So I would really appreciate to learn a thing or two from you guys. Hopefully I will find a lot of information here, which I think I really would :)
I look forward to conversing with more of you on here.
Edited by ankor786 - 6/19/12 at 7:00ampost #157 of 1658/18/12 at 2:19am
Hi guys, I am new to this community (and that makes me introduce myself). My name is Jimmy Anderson. I love nature. By nature I mean everything excluding man-made things. I love trees, mountains, rivers, and everything that is green. I want to spread awareness for greenery to the people of Middle East. As Pakistan is my country, I love to participate in spreading greenery, growing plants and trees and saving animals. My dream is a green earth! :)post #158 of 16510/7/12 at 12:21am
Hi, Karen, from Sydney, Australia. I am new to Greenoptions, but I think my sentiments are aligned with many members.I am busy adding to my web site http://nochemicalcosmetics.com where I hope to alert consumers to the dangers of chemicals in cosmetics and skin care products. I would like to join in on some forums, so will have a cruise around and see what is happening! Good vibes to all!post #159 of 16510/22/12 at 10:32pm
Hello I am Andy from Woodland Washington, I am a Shaklee Distributor (Very Happy with them) and have a business that we run to help people start their Shaklee Businesses and to support them as they grow.
We help people to get started and work as a team to build successful home businesses around the Shaklee business opportunity.
We do what few other Shaklee distributors do, which is work as a team for the benefit of the entire team.
Little known fact... Shaklee was the first company to be certified as 100% climate neutral.
Shaklee developed the first multivitamin in or around 1915.
Andypost #160 of 16510/23/12 at 12:51pm
Hello all---We are an organization of entrepreneurial leaders that have come together to create a global business utilizing a revolutionary platform called Social Marketing™.
Each independent leader brings an array of unique talents and abilities to the team. This has enabled us to develop a mentoring system of leadership that allows people the opportunity to build a business of their own, Providing generational income while creating a lifestyle dedicated to better health, prosperity and
a Green Lifestyle.
The Key difference between us and other work at home businesses is that with HomeBizCentral.org we have a system in place to help our team find Leads / Clients.
With our HomeBizCentral.org website and GuidetoGreen.Com, we help our team with leads to drive the and build business.
These are just a couple of the reasons why we say:
"With HomeBizCentral you'll be in business for yourself but not by yourself"
Take a look for yourself and let us know what you think.
Directorpost #161 of 1651/25/13 at 10:17pm
My name is Jen and I look forward to being a part of this community. Environmental issues have always been incredibly important to me and after earning my undergrad in biology I spent several years working in the field of environmental education.
I am currently working on building a website that aims to make it easy and fun to take actions to live more sustainably called EcoNinja. This site is still in its infancy and while many people in this community may already know the tips and ideas we have to offer, if anyone has any feedback on the site or ways we could make it better, I would love to hear them.
Jenpost #162 of 1652/9/13 at 10:05pm
Thought ya'll that read this blog might like my Kickstarter project around an Environmentally sensitive comic strip. Jim Duster, Austin, TX. Project url: http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1675345456/earth-and-the-moon-comic-a-day-for-a-year?ref=emailpost #163 of 1652/28/13 at 9:35am
Hi Everyone I'm Jeff. My wife and I reinvented the wastebasket to make an eco-friendly trash/recycle can. We posted about it over in the other forum at: http://www.greenoptions.com/forum/newestpost/4977
Hoping you all can give us a little support in our adventure and looking forward to learning a lot from you.post #164 of 1653/22/13 at 8:22am
I'm Andrew. happy to have found these eco forums. Ready to learn and network. Fulltime woodworker, building everything from reclaimed wood. Before winter, plan to have a fully operational sawdust stove. Believer : Our ingenuity and will to survive, to succeed, will reverse our effects.
- Welcome to the community! Introduce yourself
- Make Your White Wedding A Little Green
- › Your Running Shoes’ Carbon Footprint 17 hours, 49 minutes ago
- › Crown Capital Management Jakarta Indonesia: Pentalver Launch... 22 hours, 35 minutes ago
- › Crown Eco Jakarta Capital Management Reviews: Eco-Friendly Housing... 23 hours ago
- › SAFE GREEN CLEANING PRODUCTS FOR BABIES/KIDS 2 days, 7 hours ago
- › Least expensive green products? 2 days, 8 hours ago
- › Conservation before Generation 3 days, 5 hours ago
- › Ban Plastic Water Bottles 4 days, 16 hours ago
- › The Tyler Group News Blog Reviews: China factory PMI | Imdb 4 days, 17 hours ago
- › Anger Management: How To Deal With Anger 4 days, 23 hours ago
- › Boiler-House Renovation at Unilever Saves 25% Energy with VLT Aqua... 5 days ago
- › Ed Phillips & Sons Co. Prairie Organic Vodka by CWeller
- › Coeconut 100% Organic Vegan Lip Balm by coeconut
- › Method bloq body lotion by cybergrannie
- › Frazer 3- Tier Clothes Drying Rack by Rubee53
- › Lochinvar Knight Mod/Con boiler by tito
- › Gilden Tree Foot Scrubber by smoore
- › Pegasus Cottage Collection 1.28 GPF Flapperless Toilet by Fredeliot
- › Nature's Path Organic Toaster Pastries by smoore
- › PowerGard by tboysworth
- › GE Daylight Energy Smart Spiral T3 by ginnercat
- › Britain Needs EU to Save Its Greenery by SamsonEd
- › Running Shoes's Heavy Tread on O-Zone by SamsonEd
- › New NASA Technology Set to Watch Rocketing... by SamsonEd
- › Earl—A Solar Tablet for the Wanderlust... by SolarReviews
- › Fracking and Solar: Friends, Foes or the... by SolarReviews
- › Tesla Motors, Profitable, Goes on a Hiring Spree by GreenJobsGuru
- › Waste Recycling Facts by Erich Lawson
- › Contaminated Lands Become More Attractive for... by SolarReviews
- › Colored Solar Panels Address Concerns of... by SolarReviews
- › Maker of Revolutionary Ocean Wave Glider... by GreenJobsGuru