As some of you know, last month, Huddler HQ got a Swash Ecoseat from Brondell. Before that, we had a Sink Positive greywater system...but it went to live somewhere else for a while. Well, now it's back. And our Huddler bathroom is seriously green.
Now, our toilet has gotten a little intense with both the Sink Positive and the Ecoseat...so intense that the Huddler boys want to name it something scary. Right now it's the "Mega Can." But we're definitely open to suggestions.
Here's the run-down of what we've got...
- Swash Ecoseat from Brondell
- Sink Positive (the deluxe kind)
- EO hand soap (but we need some new soap, so I might grab some more Dr. Bronner's at Whole Foods today)
- Method air fresheners (we actually have both the aroma pill and the aroma spray)
- Eco Discoveries bathroom cleaner
- Whole Foods 365 toilet paper (for those times the Swash Ecoseat doesn't quite cut it)
- Seventh Generation recycled trash bags
- Reusable hand towels (I don't think they're organic cotton though...hm...)