I drink about 7-8 cups of coffee per day but I think my body has gotten so used to this level that it does not affect me any more. I can go to sleep after drinking an expresso. What does research say about this?
- categoryCoffeetagged by System, 9/29/08
Related Forum Threads
- Who has the most recycling responsibilty - consumers or Starbucks? Last post on 5/10/10 at 12:59pm in Take Action Near You
- Would you rather drink (organic) coffee or tea? Last post on 11/24/12 at 1:59pm in Featured Debates
Green Your Brew Steps To Choosing Eco Friendly Coffee
Last edited: 9/26/11
- Recycling Your Used Coffee GrindsLast edited: 1/24/11
- Green Your CaffeineLast edited: 9/26/11
These are great LED replacements for halogens or fluorescents. I had a mix of CFLs and halogens around the house that i've been wanting to replace with low energy LEDs for some time and I've now...
Goes on smooth and easily, doesn't smear too much throughout the day. The color is great and the product is natural. I'd definitely buy it again!
I'm not a big drinker, and I'm even less of a vodka drinker. That said, this vodka is quite smooth and mixed well into a variety of cocktails. If I'm going to drink vodka, I definitely prefer...
Great product, saves a lot of water. You definitely have to use some elbow grease though.
It's one of my favorites!
Coffee makes me sleepy- what about you? - Page 2
Featured Stories on Green Optionspost #32 of 335/24/12 at 3:43pmpost #33 of 337/28/12 at 5:20am
- Recycling Your Used Coffee Grinds
Currently, there are 55 Active Users (0 Members and 55 Guests)
- › Best Christmas gift, not for 1 but for 2 on 12/7/13
- › Bradley and associates news blog updates, New Technology Helps... on 12/5/13
- › Signed Copies of Environmental Thriller, "Green Power", at Discount... on 12/4/13
- › Welcome to the community! Introduce yourself on 12/4/13
- › Future Transportation Concept on 12/4/13
- › Looking for Melaleuca Users on 12/2/13
- › I use the Melaleuca Products and therefore refer on 12/2/13
- › Anybody familiar with electric scooter/moped laws? on 11/27/13
- › The EV-Hater's Guide to Hating Electric Cars on 11/27/13
- › What is RI SILC? on 11/23/13
- › Tuwago B3-12DPRO 12-watt BR30 Flood LED Lamp by paul518
- › Mineral Fusion Natural Brands Eye Pencil, Coal, 0.04 Ounce by smallone
- › Ed Phillips & Sons Co. Prairie Organic Vodka by stins
- › Lucky Earth Waterless Car Wash by stins
- › Method Dish Soap by stins
- › Seventh Generation Natural Toilet Bowl Cleaner by stins
- › Fiber Element Bamboo sheet set by tw6852
- › Brush with Bamboo - Ecological Bamboo Toothbrush Family Pack by jtangerine
- › Coeconut 100% Organic Vegan Lip Balm by coeconut
- › Method bloq body lotion by cybergrannie
- › Organic 4th of July Cocktails by stins
- › Tips on Grocery Shopping by stins
- › Making Your Breakfast Organic by stins
- › Eco-Friendly Car Washing by stins
- › Guide to Method Home Products by stins
- › Best All Purpose Cleaners by stins
- › Best Natural Bathroom Cleaners by stins
- › Thinking Outside the Rooftop by SolarReviews
- › The Role of Politics in the Planning of Wind... by leahjarratt
- › How to distinguish poor quality LED light and... by floodlights