What truly makes logo design eco-conscious & environmentally friendly?. I have made up my top 10, but would love to hear some more suggestions pls ? Here they are =>
- Think about the lifecycle of your concept design.
- Research your design steps. Where can you save money and be environmentally friendly?
- Embrace an ethical ethos (corporate social responsibility) & make your green efforts sincere.
- Brainstorm and create your designs in an eco-minded workspace.
- Encourage the clients to opt for green and eco friendly solutions during the design stages.
- What impact does the design process (for example materials) have on the environment? Goal target set on minimal.
- Demonstrate the company’s commitment to the environment in your core brand proposal.
- Leave as teeny ecological footprints as possible.
- Balance requirements with environmentally friendly measures to maintain a sustainable & renewable method of design delivery.
- Think outside the green box of eco ideas; keep up to date with new eco-friendly technologies and ethics from around the world and try incorporating them into your eco logo design concept.
Thank you from Jess @ http://museumexhibition.wordpress.com