Hi, i want to give you a recipe for Hot Chocolate Fondant, and ask in the meantime if anyone has done it? I became vegan lately, and i'm have never been a good cook, so i have to learn every recipe.
* For the base:
* 145 g uncooked penne or medium tube pasta
* 55 g finely chopped onion
* 1 small yellow summer squash, sliced
* 1 small zucchini, sliced
* 50 g sliced fresh mushrooms
* 3 g minced garlic
* 45 g butter
* 8 g all-purpose flour
* 3 g salt
* 0.1 g dried parsley flakes
* 0.4 g dried thyme
* 0.5 g pepper
* 60 ml heavy whipping cream
1. Cook pasta according to package directions.
2. Meanwhile, in a large skillet, saute the onion, summer squash, zucchini, mushrooms and garlic in butter until tender.
3. In a bowl, whisk the flour, seasonings and cream until smooth; add to the skillet.
4. Cook for 2-3 minutes or until thickened. Drain pasta and add to vegetable mixture.
5. Cook for 2-3 minutes or until heated through.
Below link to the page i found it, with picture.