- topicRenewable Energytagged by System, 5/14/08
Related Forum Threads
- Which is greener: Solar Power or Wind Turbines for Renewable Energy? Last post on 8/18/10 at 11:06am in Featured Debates
- Solar on the White House Last post on 12/2/10 at 9:43pm in Renewable Energy
- Vortex-Creating Wind Turbines Could Double Wind Farm Output Last post on 4/6/12 at 8:51am in Renewable Energy
- BMW Mini E Last post on 2/6/10 at 11:19pm in Transportation
- Following the Copenhagen Climate Talks Last post on 12/14/09 at 8:48am in Take Action Online
Carbon Footprint Calculations
Last edited: 1/17/11
- Renewable Energy Credits And Carbon OffsetsLast edited: 9/26/11
These are great LED replacements for halogens or fluorescents. I had a mix of CFLs and halogens around the house that i've been wanting to replace with low energy LEDs for some time and I've now...
Goes on smooth and easily, doesn't smear too much throughout the day. The color is great and the product is natural. I'd definitely buy it again!
I'm not a big drinker, and I'm even less of a vodka drinker. That said, this vodka is quite smooth and mixed well into a variety of cocktails. If I'm going to drink vodka, I definitely prefer...
Great product, saves a lot of water. You definitely have to use some elbow grease though.
It's one of my favorites!
- Renewable Energy Credits And Carbon Offsets
If you drink Silk Milk
i just did this. go to the website, register, and then you can upload the barcode number on any/all bottles of silk (with a green cap) that you have at home (although the limit is one entry per day). cool way to make a quick difference (for every cap entered, silk will sponsor 30 additional kw hours of green power).
Oooh, I just tried this, too (I was checking out Lola's profile and found the post!). I think it's great that WhiteWave Foods is really committed to the environment. Plus, it makes you stop and think about the energy costs of our food. I love Silk Soymilk and will definitely be entering in the next green caps I collect!
- › Jacobs Wind Turbines 2 days, 11 hours ago
- › Has Anyone Tried Ora's Amazing Herbal? 5 days, 16 hours ago
- › Sugar is Addictive 1 week ago
- › How many vegetarians here? 1 week ago
- › The Green Investment: More than Just Technology on 5/10/16
- › Recycling the paper waste. Any ideas? on 5/3/16
- › What kind of men clothing to buy for summer? on 4/21/16
- › Suggestions for Janitorial Service Company Going All Green on 4/15/16
- › No Miss nail polish--- is it really safe? on 4/12/16
- › Shampoo, Soap, Toothpaste, and Deodorant suggestions on 4/8/16
- › Tuwago B3-12DPRO 12-watt BR30 Flood LED Lamp by paul518
- › Mineral Fusion Natural Brands Eye Pencil, Coal, 0.04 Ounce by smallone
- › Ed Phillips & Sons Co. Prairie Organic Vodka by cristina7
- › Lucky Earth Waterless Car Wash by cristina7
- › Method Dish Soap by cristina7
- › Seventh Generation Natural Toilet Bowl Cleaner by cristina7
- › Fiber Element Bamboo sheet set by tw6852
- › Brush with Bamboo - Ecological Bamboo Toothbrush Family Pack by jtangerine
- › Coeconut 100% Organic Vegan Lip Balm by coeconut
- › Method bloq body lotion by cybergrannie
- › Organic 4th of July Cocktails
- › Tips on Grocery Shopping
- › Making Your Breakfast Organic
- › Eco-Friendly Car Washing
- › Guide to Method Home Products
- › Best All Purpose Cleaners
- › Best Natural Bathroom Cleaners
- › Thinking Outside the Rooftop
- › The Role of Politics in the Planning of Wind...
- › How to distinguish poor quality LED light and...