JetBlue is doing their part to help make the earth a little “greener” and we want to hook you up with awesome green prizes for doing the same!
JetBlue Airways is Jetting to Green: Pledge to Do
‘One Thing That’s Green’ To Help Protect the Environment
Annual ‘One Thing That’s Green’ sweepstakes celebrates going green with
eco-friendly prizes, including a Vespa LX 150 Scooter grand prize each week*
New York-based JetBlue Airways (Nasdaq: JBLU) is encouraging customers, crewmembers and communities across its network to join together in pledging to do ‘One Thing That’s Green’ to protect the environment via http://bit.ly/dCWtKD
In 2009, JetBlue’s Jetting to Green environmental commitment inspired more than 64,000 people to participate in the airline’s quest to help preserve the environment and the goal this year is to encourage 100,000 more people to make their pledge. Plus we’ll reward each person’s good deed with a free Zinio download!
Reap the Rewards!
To celebrate Earth Day and every day, today through June 25, 2010 customers can enter the ‘One Thing That’s Green’ sweepstakes at http://bit.ly/dCWtKD for the chance to win a variety of eco-friendly prizes (a), including:
- Weekly Grand Prize: Vespa LX 150 Scooter (10 winners)
- Grand Prize: Sleek and stylish Amana appliance makeover, featuring a stainless steel suite range, microwave, side-by-side refrigerator, dish washer, washer and dryer and Martha Stewart Clean products (1 winner)
- Ultimate Prize: Seven-night trip at the La Costa Resort in Southern California for a luxurious experience with Dr. Deepak Chopra (1 winner)
- First Prize: Three-night luxurious eco-friendly trip for two to The Boulders Resort & Golden Door Spa in Phoenix, Arizona (2 winners)
- Second Prize: Three-night luxurious trip for two to the Lapa Rios Ecolodge in the Osa Peninsula in Costa Rica (1 Winner)
- Third Prize: Three-night getaway for two to Arenas Del Mar Beach & Nature Resort in Manuel Antonio in Costa Rica (1 winner)
- Fourth Prize: Four-night trip for two to Tabagua Plantation Eco Village in Santa Domingo, DR (1 Winner)
- Fifth Prize: Eco-friendly Holmes Air Purifier (10 winners)
About Jetting to Green
Created in 2008, Jetting to Green is a platform that allows JetBlue to encourage environmentally friendly practices through education and volunteerism. The airline is committed to reduce, educate and volunteer in order to make a difference. More information about Jetting to Green, is available online at www.jetblue.com/green.
About JetBlue Airways
Voted “Most Eco-Friendly Airline” by Zagat’s Airline Survey in 2008 and 2009, New York-based JetBlue Airways has created a new airline category based on value, service and style. Known for its award-winning service and free TV as much as its low fares, JetBlue is now pleased to offer customers complimentary in-flight e-mail and instant messaging services on aircraft "BetaBlue," a first among U.S. domestic airlines. For information or reservations call 1-800-JET-BLUE (1-800-538-2583) or visit www.jetblue.com.
# # #
*No purchase necessary to enter or receive a prize.