In case you missed it, May is National Bike Month. Obviously more biking, less driving is excellent for your health and the planet so here are some of my favorite bike resources to help you celebrate this annual event.
- How to Not Get Hit by Cars – sounds scary, but really, this is an excellent article for bikers.
- National Center for Bicycling & Walking
- Google now has bike route maps available.
- What Does a “Bike Friendly” City Look Like? – video and article.
- The world’s most bike friendly cities.
- America’s top 50 most bike-friendly cities.
- Bicycle Clubs in the U.S. – actually not just clubs, but just about every bike link you’ll ever need is included here.
- Forming, Sustaining & Growing a Bicycle Advocacy Organization
You can also check out bike reviews right here at Green Options.