Edited by Annette Mallie - 5/26/10 at 2:06pm
- categoryCooking Baking Supplytagged by System, 4/23/10
- topicRecipes And Cookingtagged by System, 4/23/10
- itemVegan Cupcakes Take Over the World: 75 Dairy-Free Recipes for Cupcakes that Ruletagged by System, 4/23/10
Related Forum Threads
- Recipe: Gluten-Free Vegan Mac & Cheeze! Last post on 2/9/16 at 2:23am in Healthy Food & Beverage
- Banana bread dessert Last post on 2/15/13 at 5:28am in Healthy Food & Beverage
- It's Organic Harvest Month! Last post on 9/12/10 at 10:13am in Take Action Near You
- Celebrate a Green Halloween - Halloween 2010 Last post on 9/8/10 at 3:51pm in Take Action Near You
- Organic food decreases exposure to environmental chemicals and cancer Last post on 9/19/12 at 5:23pm in Healthy Food & Beverage
Best Vegetarian Cookbooks
Last edited: 12/9/11
- Have An Eco Friendly PicnicLast edited: 9/26/11
These are great LED replacements for halogens or fluorescents. I had a mix of CFLs and halogens around the house that i've been wanting to replace with low energy LEDs for some time and I've now...
Goes on smooth and easily, doesn't smear too much throughout the day. The color is great and the product is natural. I'd definitely buy it again!
I'm not a big drinker, and I'm even less of a vodka drinker. That said, this vodka is quite smooth and mixed well into a variety of cocktails. If I'm going to drink vodka, I definitely prefer...
Great product, saves a lot of water. You definitely have to use some elbow grease though.
It's one of my favorites!
- Have An Eco Friendly Picnic
Poll Results: Have you ever tried making vegan cupcakes? YUM!
50% (4)yes, Yummy!!
50% (4)no, but I would like to!
Still the kids ended up with cute designs... below are a few they made.
These cupcakes are the cutest things I have ever seen in my whole life. I cannot wait to share the pictures with my daughter. We are both knitters and her favorite dessert is a cupcake. Being very health conscious the fact they are vegan just makes my day. Have you ever tried adding a mineral supplement to the recipe? Does anyone know if adding mesogold or other types of diet supplements to the batter would change dough consistency or baking times? Obviously, you must have a cake like consistency.
Bambidoll- interesting thought about adding supplements to cupcakes. I wouldn't have ever thought about that one. I am always looking for ways to get them down the kids. I have read about colloids' health benefits, and am just starting to use them. Where do you get yours? I have seen a wide range of prices and don't know if the pricier ones are better or a rip off. Have you ever used this vendor- silver-colloids.com ? Hope to hear what you have to say soon. Thanks.
- › like know if I'm pregnant on 4/18/17
- › What's your favorite food? on 12/6/16
- › what is your opinion ? on 12/6/16
- › Regarding submitting Article on 12/6/16
- › Why harvest rainwater? on 12/6/16
- › Soot! on 12/6/16
- › Funding drives findings on 12/6/16
- › The Denial Machine on 12/6/16
- › GM's vice chairman calls global warming a crock of sh** on 12/6/16
- › Solar panel / Electrics question on 12/6/16
- › Tuwago B3-12DPRO 12-watt BR30 Flood LED Lamp by paul518
- › Mineral Fusion Natural Brands Eye Pencil, Coal, 0.04 Ounce by smallone
- › Ed Phillips & Sons Co. Prairie Organic Vodka by cristina7
- › Lucky Earth Waterless Car Wash by cristina7
- › Method Dish Soap by cristina7
- › Seventh Generation Natural Toilet Bowl Cleaner by cristina7
- › Fiber Element Bamboo sheet set by tw6852
- › Brush with Bamboo - Ecological Bamboo Toothbrush Family Pack by jtangerine
- › Coeconut 100% Organic Vegan Lip Balm by coeconut
- › Method bloq body lotion by cybergrannie
- › Organic 4th of July Cocktails
- › Tips on Grocery Shopping
- › Making Your Breakfast Organic
- › Eco-Friendly Car Washing
- › Guide to Method Home Products
- › Best All Purpose Cleaners
- › Best Natural Bathroom Cleaners
- › Thinking Outside the Rooftop
- › The Role of Politics in the Planning of Wind...
- › How to distinguish poor quality LED light and...