WHAT YOU CAN WIN:
One lucky EcoHuddle community member will win one of the following LinenKids pieces- Girls White Linen Summer Dress (shown above) or Boys White Laced Linen Shirt (shown below). The winner may choose the size (newborn to size 8). Like all of LinenKids' clothing, the dress and shirt above are both beautiful and handmade to order ensuring your prize is one-of-a-kind.
ABOUT THE PRIZES:
Girls White Linen Summer Dress: A lovely sping-time all white linen dress, perfect for special outdoor occasion, wedding or any other summer activities. Handmade to order with 100% pure linen, this dress is adorned with delicate lace around the neckline and at the hem, with a zipper at the back.
Boys White Laced Linen Shirt: This amazing vintage-style inspired shirt is made with an interesting striped texture in 100% linen. There is a stylish, lace-up front and 3/4 length sleeves. This light, thin shirt is comfortable and perfect for both spring and summer.
A few facts about linen - LinenKids features a few winter pieces made with warm and soft pure wool but the bulk of their clothing line is made with fine linen cloth. Linen is a naturally breathing fabric that stays breezy in summer but helps retain heat in the cooler months. Linen is non-allergic, antistatic, and can absorb moisture well - meaning if your baby wears linen and perspires or drools (as babies do) he'll stay dryer than if he were dressed in cotton. Linen also resists wear and tear along with stains very well, making it a nice fabric for busy parents. Lastly, linen is made from flax and all parts of the plant are used in the process plus it takes very little water to cultivate vs. cotton, which is a major reason why linen is considered eco-friendly.
HOW TO WIN:
- Leave a message on this thread telling us who you'd love to win this clothing prize for. Will you choose the girl's dress or boy's shirt AND will you give it to your own child, a friend, a grandchild?
Giveaway starts asap and ends on March 24, 2010 - Midnight Pacific Coast time.
- EcoHuddle members may enter one time. If you're not an EcoHuddle Member sign up to join our community then enter.
- Giveaway is open to anyone in the world - yup, if you live in the U.S., Canada, or elsewhere you can enter!
- On March 25th, we'll draw a random winner from all eligible entries (you must enter as noted above in HOW TO WIN).
- We'll contact the winner to collect the information we need to get your clothing prize to you. That will be a full name, valid email, valid mailing address and phone number. If you're not comfortable giving EcoHuddle this information, please don't enter. In order to ship your prize to you we need the above info.