According to the EWG, they're, "Troubled by recent studies that have found significantly higher risks for brain and salivary gland tumors among people using cell phones for 10 years or longer. More research is crucial."
The ten safest phones...
- Sanyo Katana II [Kajeet]
- Samsung Rugby (SGH-a837) [AT&T]
- Blackberry Storm 9530 [Verizon Wireless]
- Samsung I8000 Omnia II [Verizon Wireless]
- Samsung Propel Pro (SGH-i627) [AT&T]
- Samsung SGH-t229 [T-Mobile]
- Helio Pantech Ocean [Virgin Mobile]
- Sony Ericsson W518a Walkman [AT&T]
- Samsung SGH-a137 [AT&T, AT&T GoPhone]
- LG Shine II [AT&T]