WHAT YOU CAN WIN:
One lucky EcoHuddle community member will win an awesome Citizenpip Soup to Nuts waste-free lunch kit!
HOW TO WIN:
- Head over to our web resource page and read about Qlubb's web-based group utility that enables real-world groups to easily connect, share and get stuff done. Or visit Qlubb's official website.
- Come back to this thread and leave a message telling us how you'd use Qlubb - would you use it for your kid's eco-club, the PTA at school, your girl scout troupe, or so on.
Giveaway starts asap and ends on September 9, 2009 - Midnight Pacific Coast time.
- EcoHuddle members may enter one time. If you're not an EcoHuddle Member sign up to join our community then enter.
- You can't choose your lunch bag style, but it will be one of the very cute styles shown above.
- Giveaway is only open to U.S. residents - sorry to our non U.S. members (we'll be setting up some giveaways soon that are open to all members).
- On September 10th, we'll draw one random winner from all eligible entries (you must enter as noted above in HOW TO WIN).
- We'll contact the winner to collect the info we need to get your lunch kit to you. That will be a full name, valid email, valid U.S. address and phone number. If you're not comfortable giving EcoHuddle this information, please don't enter. In order to ship this lunch kit to you we need the above info.
ONE MORE WAY TO WIN A LUNCH KIT:
Right now, our giveaway sponsor Qlubb is holding a cool weekly Citizenpip giveaway as well. During the back-to-school season, for every friend you refer to Qlubb, they'll enter you into their weekly drawing for citizenpip lunch systems.