I just picked up my own copy of McDonough & Braungart's Cradle to Cradle book. I also just heard that Method now has products that are cradle to cradle certified?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- itemMethod Aroma Pilltagged by System, 4/7/09
- itemMethod Aroma Spraytagged by System, 4/7/09
- itemMethod bloq body lotiontagged by System, 4/7/09
- itemMethod Fabric Softenertagged by System, 4/7/09
- itemMethod Foaming Hand Washtagged by System, 4/7/09
- itemMethod Hand Washtagged by System, 4/7/09
- itemMethod HE Compatible Laundry Detergenttagged by System, 4/7/09
- itemMethod Karim Designed Dish Soaptagged by System, 4/7/09
- itemMethod Natural Body Washtagged by System, 4/7/09
Related Forum Threads
- Phthalates in Method? Last post on 2/13/09 at 10:20am in Home & Garden
- Hilarious (and somewhat creepy) commercial from Method Last post on 11/11/10 at 6:18am in Personal Care & Clothing
- Homemade Non-toxic home air fresheners? Last post on 2/20/15 at 7:09am in Home & Garden
- Method recalled air freshener in February? Last post on 4/2/09 at 2:08pm in Home & Garden
Top 5 Eco Laundry Detergents
Last edited: 7/2/08
- Frugal Beginners Guide To GreenLast edited: 9/26/11
These are great LED replacements for halogens or fluorescents. I had a mix of CFLs and halogens around the house that i've been wanting to replace with low energy LEDs for some time and I've now...
Goes on smooth and easily, doesn't smear too much throughout the day. The color is great and the product is natural. I'd definitely buy it again!
I'm not a big drinker, and I'm even less of a vodka drinker. That said, this vodka is quite smooth and mixed well into a variety of cocktails. If I'm going to drink vodka, I definitely prefer...
Great product, saves a lot of water. You definitely have to use some elbow grease though.
It's one of my favorites!
- Frugal Beginners Guide To Green
Method products are now Cradle to Cradle certified?
post #2 of 3
4/8/09 at 4:59pm
Very cool to hear - I've been a Method fan for a long while...found some verification of the claim here:
What all is involved in the certification?
Edited by Eli - 4/9/2009 at 12:17 am GMT
Currently, there are 253 Active Users (0 Members and 253 Guests)
- › like know if I'm pregnant on 4/18/17
- › What's your favorite food? on 12/6/16
- › what is your opinion ? on 12/6/16
- › Regarding submitting Article on 12/6/16
- › Why harvest rainwater? on 12/6/16
- › Soot! on 12/6/16
- › Funding drives findings on 12/6/16
- › The Denial Machine on 12/6/16
- › GM's vice chairman calls global warming a crock of sh** on 12/6/16
- › Solar panel / Electrics question on 12/6/16
- › Tuwago B3-12DPRO 12-watt BR30 Flood LED Lamp by paul518
- › Mineral Fusion Natural Brands Eye Pencil, Coal, 0.04 Ounce by smallone
- › Ed Phillips & Sons Co. Prairie Organic Vodka by cristina7
- › Lucky Earth Waterless Car Wash by cristina7
- › Method Dish Soap by cristina7
- › Seventh Generation Natural Toilet Bowl Cleaner by cristina7
- › Fiber Element Bamboo sheet set by tw6852
- › Brush with Bamboo - Ecological Bamboo Toothbrush Family Pack by jtangerine
- › Coeconut 100% Organic Vegan Lip Balm by coeconut
- › Method bloq body lotion by cybergrannie
- › Organic 4th of July Cocktails
- › Tips on Grocery Shopping
- › Making Your Breakfast Organic
- › Eco-Friendly Car Washing
- › Guide to Method Home Products
- › Best All Purpose Cleaners
- › Best Natural Bathroom Cleaners
- › Thinking Outside the Rooftop
- › The Role of Politics in the Planning of Wind...
- › How to distinguish poor quality LED light and...