Pros: Good power, fairly quiet, good design
Cons: Just not so sure about the handle?
- it cuts really well and has good power
- the grass catcher works perfect
- it maneuvers very well
- the blade stops cutting the very second you turn it off (this a great safety feature)
- its about as loud as a small vacuum cleaner (you can actually have a conversation)
- the battery has a handle and can be easily removed if you decide to charge it up somewhere other than in the mower
- it has this great feature that you just have one lever that controls the height of ALL four wheels. It only takes one hand to operate that lever and its works effortlessly! ... I love that feature
- well not really bad, but just different I guess, is the funky handle.. it just feels different from what your use to so I can't decide if its good, bad or just simply 'different feeling'
- I like it and my wife likes it too. It functions just like a gas mower, just no gas, oil and the blah blah blah that's goes with one. The battery has a real easy to see and reach battery level indicator and you can just see and feel that a lot of thought and engineering went into this mower. It's pricey, but all of the other cordless mowers are too. Its green, it works great and I think its a great mower. Grabs all the neighbors attention too (mostly because its quiet since the rest of it 'mostly' looks like a regular gas mower. Also the company offers a $50.00 rebate and I also got mine at Sears on sale for another $100 off.