Pros: Smells amazing, works like a charm, unique gift too
Cons: Not 100% organic
This silky soy moisture bar comes in many yummy flavors- Soft Amber, Vanilla Pear, Citrus Basil, Brown Sugar & Fig, Wildflower, Sensue’l Vanille. I tried the Vanilla Pear bar. This is a lotion bar. It' solid, so you rub it on your skin.
- Made with 100% natural soybeans and enhanced with botanical oils.
- Soy is biodegradable and 100% vegetarian with no beeswax or petroleum added.
- Soy is pesticide free, herbicide free, and these soy bars are never made with Genetically Modified Materials.
- Evergreen Candleworks uses 100 % wind power to make their products.
- There's a company recycling program in place and recyclable packaging is used for products.
- Soy lotion bars come in containers that are washable and totally reusable.
The Vanilla Pear bar smells so amazing you'll be sniffing yourself all day long. I had a candle from this company in Sensue’l Vanille, and it smells amazing as well, so you could also try that bar and it'll smell great. My boyfriend gave the Vanilla Pear scent a huge thumbs up and kept smelling my arms all day - if you like that sort of thing it's good news.
The lotion bar works great on both dry and slightly damp skin.The bar is not at all sticky like some moisture bars and the smooth feeling lasts ALL day. In warmer weather the bar melts a little and just flows onto your skin nicely too. Another perk is that the container is both attractive and reusable - it's the perfect size for rings or small hair barrettes.
The ingredients say, “skin safe fragrances” which could mean anything. However, I will note that the bar smells natural, not chemically enhanced. I'm guessing they use natural botanical oils as the fragrance. It would also be better if they used organic soy and organic oils.
Overall, I love this bar though. I really want to try the Amber bar and I'd recommend this soy bar as a great gift as well.