Pros: wonderful smell
Cons: didn't do much for my skin
This was very watery and just didn't work well although the smell was nice. Also, this product contains borax (sodium borate) natural or not a toxin is a toxin and one of the reasons i use natural products is to get away from the toxic chemicals in conventional products, so using this product is counter productive to me.
Borax is natural, but that does not mean it is automatically safer for you or for 'the environment' than man-made chemicals. Although plants need boron, too much of it will kill them, so borax can be used as an herbicide. Borax may also be used to kill roaches, ants, and fleas. In fact, it is also toxic to people. Signs of chronic toxic exposure include red and peeling skin, seizures, and kidney failure. The estimated lethal dose (ingested) for adults is 15-20 grams; less than 5 grams can kill a child or pet. For this reason, borax should not be used around food. More commonly, borax is associated with skin, eye, or respiratory irritation. It is also important to point out that exposure to borax may impair fertility or cause damage to an unborn child.
Borax is a developemental toxin, carcinagen, neurotoxin, endocrine disruptor and linked to other parts of the body/organs (including affects on the brain) as a toxin as well as causing respitory and skin irritation.