Green Options › Eco Friendly Green Products › Organic Food & Drink › Snacks & Sweets › Back to Nature Harvest Whole Wheats

Back to Nature Harvest Whole Wheats

100% Positive Reviews
Rated #28 in Snacks & Sweets

Posted

Pros: Just like Triscuts

Cons: High sodium

I think these crackers taste great.  They taste just like Triscuts but are 100% whole grain.  They do have a high sodium content but so do other crackers of this type.  I really enjoy the flavor of these crackers. The only trouble is keeping the serving size down.  I could eat the whole box in one sitting.

Back to Nature Harvest Whole Wheats
Description:

100% Whole Grain Baked Crackers 0g Trans Fat Good Source of Fiber contains 4.5g Fat per serving No Hydrogenated Oils No Artificial Preservatives, Flavors or Colors These hearty, richly textured crackers are a classic favorite. Not a lightweight snack, but a deliciously crispy, 100% whole grain cracker full of flavor and substance. But they are much more; They contain no trans fat, no hydrogenated oils, and absolutely no artificial preservatives, flavors, or colors of any kind. Nutritious, 100% whole grain* crackers have never been so tempting - dipped, topped or just enjoyed right out of the box. Savor the flavor. *Diets rich in whole grain foods and low in saturated fat and cholesterol may help reduce the risk of heart disease. Facts: Nutrition Facts Serving Size: 6 Crackers (28g) Servings Per Container: 9 Amount per Serving Calories Total 120 from Fat 40 % Daily Value+ Total Fat 4.5 g 7% Saturated Fat 0 g 0% Polyunsaturated fat 1 g Monounsaturated fat 3 g Cholesterol 0 mg 0% Sodium 180 mg 7% Potassium 6% Total Carbohydrate 19 g Dietary fiber 3 g 13% Sugars 0 g Protein 3 g % Daily Value Vitamin A IU 0% Vitamin C mg 0% Calcium mg 0% Iron mg 8% * Daily Value not established. + Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs. © Back to Nature Foods Co.

Details:
DetailValue
Additional Features
Release Date
Ingredients
Type
Vegan
Models:
Model Name/TypeMPNEAN/UPC
Green Options › Eco Friendly Green Products › Organic Food & Drink › Snacks & Sweets › Back to Nature Harvest Whole Wheats