or Connect

Posts by Jeff9

# 6 Best Way To Green Your Home and it's the easiest and it will SAVE you money! Get a Hand Bidet Sprayer. With these you hardly need toilet paper anymore, you'll be cleaner, greener and save green too! See www.bathroomsprayers.com.  
Yes you are correct, you dunno. Should try things before you talk about them. I've tried both, many times. Cheers. 
You are not convinced about spraying "fecal material" around with a Hand Bidet but the simple reality for all your analysis is you've never used one and point in fact do not know what you are talking about. This is the common response from people with limited experience and resistance to trying something new. Plus so many people secretly think that if they do embrace a new approach then it means they they have been using something inferior and that this reflects badly on...
We all know that one of the biggest things that motivates people is money and that unfortunately all too often it costs more to go green. A great exception is the Hand Held Bidet Sprayer. It almost eliminates the need for toilet paper, offers vastly superior cleaning, convenience and in addition has many health benefits. Ideal for the smaller bathroom as it takes up no additional space and requires no additional plumbing or electrical. The Bidet Sprayer will pay for...
Be Green and Save Green; The Hand Bidet is the latest and greatest bathroom gadget for superior bathroom hygiene. They will save you money every day on toilet paper which saves your green and is good for the environment. Check out the Stainless Steel Hand Bidet models at BathroomSprayers.com for only $58.00 including the 2-way valve that allows you to connect it to your existing toilet water line with no new plumbing. They come with a 5 year warranty, the best in the...
  An easy way to get back on the "green wagon"If you want to lower the amount of toilet paper going into the sewer and harming the environment the best solution is to add Hand Held Bidet Sprayers to all your bathrooms. Makes cleaning the toilet itself a breeze also. For those of us who really like to be clean it is the best invention since the toilet. I think Dr. Oz on Oprah said it best: "if you had pee or poop on your hand, you wouldn't wipe it off with paper,...
  We are talking clean and green here; One of the least expensive, yet immediately saves you money, home improvements is a hand held bidet sprayer. The Bathroom Sprayer will pay for itself many times over in toilet paper savings which makes this a very smart and green thing to do. Available at www.bathroomsprayers.com .
That is one of the many reasons I prefer a hand bidet sprayer to a bidet = you hold it in your hand at an angle and it has a strong water flow so you don't get contaminants on the sprayer nozzle itself. I'm afraid you'll have to take my word on this, I've been using one for years. Second, if you want to you can clean the nozzle off quite easily to make sure it's clean. I don't worry that the faucet or shower has contaminants from people washing their hands and the hand...
 It is truly impressive how verbose some people(GPBobby) can get over something they have never tried and know nothing about. It is pointless to try and convince someone like you because you already know it all, without even trying it...amazing. I have tried it, for years, and the hand bidet sprayer is the best item for personal hygiene since the toilet. But you might want to stay away from it because you could probably find a way to spray your walls.  
The ultimate bathroom retreat is not complete without a bidet or better yet....a hand bathroom bidet sprayer. The hand sprayer gives you superior control and water volume and if the bathroom was not designed to allow for a bidet(the majority of them) it offers the convenience of installation on the existing toilet AND you don't have to get up and move every time! You will pay for it many times over in toilet paper savings which also makes this a very green thing to...