or Connect

Posts by Brian

Thanks. I didn't know that. I do Self Sustainable Living so it's nice to learn new information.    www.self-sustainable-living.com
I agree fully and completely. Government has gone way to far with regulating and holding back our progress. I feel that people need to become self sufficient and independent of government.   www.self-sustainable-living.com
You can Absolutely and should get completely off the grid if possible. Many people are getting money from the energy companies because they have gone off the grid and the meter goes backwards. You can learn more at www.self-sustainable-living.com .
Good for you for only using green products. Individual responsibility is exactly what it will take to create a sustainable future.  You can find some great affordable green products at www.self-sustainable-living.com . You will find everything you need for to go green, get off the grid as well as products and information on spiritual, mental and physical health. There is also a section on creating wealth so you can afford to purchase whatever you need.