or Connect

Posts by peterliang

This sounds like another alarmist type of study to me. I wouldn't worry about it.
I know I am very sensitive to sugar and definitely addicted to it. It's a daily battle for me and probably will be for the rest of my life.
I don't have any specific recipes but I do make a vegetable juice every day.   I'm always mixing up the different vegetable I include. I regularly include carrots, tomatoes, cucumbers, and spinach. If you're just starting out I would try mixing it with vanilla coconut milk at about 50/50. Before you know it you'll be lowering the amount of milk you use and be drinking pure vegetable juice.
You're not going to get any appreciable energy savings but using one roofing over another. Get what you think is the most attractive that is within your budget. Insulate the between the rafters below the roof and you'll be all set.
I love the effort that they are making but there are cheaper and greener ways to clean the home that are just as effective. These products have appealed to the go green in a lot of us but I wouldn't consider them a truly natural alternative. It is however a step in the right direction.