Learn More About The Green Baby Contest
What you have to do (in a nutshell)
We’ll be keeping reports of all of the new reviews between November 21st, 2008 and January 31st, 2009. To get automatically entered in the contest, all you have to do is write at least two (2) reviews in the Organic Baby category. But to start off, the first thing you have to do is join the Huddle or use your Facebook account. And remember, your entries will be judged on quality!
As we’ve mentioned before, there’s a minimum participation level to be entered into the contest. But there are several ways to get brownie points:
- Write MORE reviews
- Write a wiki article, like a how-to green your child's bath time or bed time
- Post in the forums
- Add some photos of you or your child enjoying the products you own, like KayMMIV's little one with Kushies Taffeta Waterproof Diaper Wrap:
Writing reviews is pretty simple. If you have owned or have used a product listed in the Huddle, visit its product page and write a review. But now let’s go over that, step by step.
- Okay, so say you and your little one use Cotton Babies bumGenius diapers. Start by browsing to the product page.
- Click the "Write a review" button.
- The review box will automatically come up. Fill in all your great expertise (make sure you put a review title, text in the full review, and an overall star rating – those are the required fields) and click the “Submit Review” button.
- Then add the product to your Product Profile and you're all set!
Our fabulous Huddler staff will toil over who will win. We will be judging the reviews and wikis on a qualitative basis. We will be looking for effort, thoroughness, validity (you might be a great short story writer but we’re looking for facts when it comes to the difference between oil fired and gas furnaces), and that gut feeling that just makes us say “Wow! That’s an awesome contribution to the Huddle!” Once again, there will only be ten lucky winners and only two of those will be super lucky grand prize winners.
Well...over here at the Huddler headquarters, we have been working hard to put together some sweet prizes for you. You've gotten the general overview but here are the details on each item. There are 4 grand prizes. Each will include a subset of the following:
- Little Twig bubble bath, baby wash, lavender body milk, and bath mitts
- Miessence baby bottom mist, baby lotion, baby cream wash, baby barrier balm, baby powder, cleansing gel, and belly/breast balm
- Badger Balm sunscreen, night night balm, and baby balm
- Nature's Baby baby powder, shampoo and body wash, organic massage/baby oil, face and body moisturizer
- BabyWise Organics baby lotion, baby wash, diaper cream, calming baby oil, and stretch mark cream
- Rainbow Research Baby Oh Baby body wash, shampoo, and baby lotion
- HappyGreenBee petal dress
For full details on which prize has what, check out the official contest rules.
Two runners up will each receive a wet wipes kit from Hankettes (average retail value: $40)