Related Forum Threads
- Top 3 lighting manufacturers to offer LEDs this year Last post on 7/25/12 at 12:01am in Home & Garden
- Beware - LED bulb reliability Last post on 3/15/13 at 1:30pm in Home & Garden
- LED lamps versus CFLs Last post on 4/6/13 at 8:07pm in Home & Garden
- 950 lumen / 9 watt LED lamp Last post on 2/7/13 at 6:18am in Home & Garden
- A growing industry: wireless sensors Last post on 4/7/08 at 10:50am in Home & Garden
Introduction To Energy Efficient Lighting
Edited on 4/10/12
- Frugal Experts Guide To GreenEdited on 9/26/11
- Lifetime Costs Of Light BulbsEdited on 1/24/11
- Maximizing Your Use Of Daylight
Related Blog Posts
Top 10 Tips for Creating an Eco Friendly Home
Published on 11/29/12 by greenUPGRADER
Can Portable Buildings Provide a Greener Infrastructure Alternative?
Published on 6/4/12 by sustainablog
Upgrading Your Windows? [INFOGRAPHIC]
Published on 2/28/12 by greenUPGRADER
One Simple Way to Conserve Water at Home: Take a Navy Shower!
Published on 1/25/12 by sustainablog
Quick Energy Saver: Clean Your Refrigerator Coils
Published on 10/25/11 by greenUPGRADER
Alphabetical Article List
Introducing the Brand New QHC LED High Bay
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Yorba Linda, Calif. (November 14, 2012) —Precision-Paragon [P2], an industry leader in energy-efficient lighting, unveiled the QHC — the newest generation of LED, high-bay lighting fixture -- during NALMCO’s 59th annual Convention and Trade Show in Rancho Mirage Oct. 14 through 17.
The fixture uses the latest LED technology to provide 12,483 lumens using just 135 watts, less than 30 percent of the electricity required for an equivalent traditional metal halide fixture. The optimally designed, two-piece cast aluminum housing is smaller, lighter and more compact for easier installation and serviceability.
“In developing the QHC, we focused on insuring field serviceability of the driver and light engines to make it easier for the end user and our customers alike in the event maintenance should be needed,” said Joe Martin, [P2] Vice President and General Manager.
The QHC is designed to maximize performance and reduce wattage in unconditioned areas where heat can be an issue. An integrated, vertical, heat sink structure with flow-through cooling reduces LED junction temperatures for enhanced reliability.
Low wattage combined with intelligent, integrated controls featuring instant re-strike and occupancy sensors can drastically reduce energy usage creating significant cost savings for end-users.
The QHC features configurable light distribution to accommodate a variety of industrial and commercial lighting applications. QHC optics insure an even distribution of light with a low max/min ratio to meet IESNA light level standards. Fixtures for wet and dry applications are available.
About Precision-Paragon [P2]: For over 20 years, [P2] has made high-quality, indoor-and-outdoor light fixtures for a wide range of applications in retail, commercial and industrial spaces. [P2]’s energy-efficient lighting drastically cuts energy consumption, creating big cost savings and significant environmental benefits.
Over the last two decades, [P2] has earned a reputation for going the extra distance in customer support by producing high quality, American-made products. [P2] products are manufactured in Gainesville, Fla., Hudson, Wis., and at the company’s headquarters in Yorba Linda, Calif.
Web site: www.p-2.com
About NALMCO: The interNational Association of Lighting Management Companies has been the voice of the lighting industry since 1953. Over the course of six decades, NALMCO has been on the cutting edge of technological advances and best practices in the lighting industry. The association offers opportunities to members for networking, certification and referrals and provides a forum to facilitate new ideas and business opportunities within the lighting industry.
More information: www.nalmco.org.
- Frugal Experts Guide To Green
- › Crown Capital Management Jakarta Indonesia: Pentalver Launch... 21 minutes ago
- › Crown Eco Jakarta Capital Management Reviews: Eco-Friendly Housing... 46 minutes ago
- › SAFE GREEN CLEANING PRODUCTS FOR BABIES/KIDS 1 day, 9 hours ago
- › Least expensive green products? 1 day, 9 hours ago
- › Conservation before Generation 2 days, 7 hours ago
- › Ban Plastic Water Bottles 3 days, 17 hours ago
- › The Tyler Group News Blog Reviews: China factory PMI | Imdb 3 days, 19 hours ago
- › Anger Management: How To Deal With Anger 4 days, 1 hour ago
- › Boiler-House Renovation at Unilever Saves 25% Energy with VLT Aqua... 4 days, 1 hour ago
- › Reducing Energy Cost Through Boiler Efficiency 4 days, 2 hours ago
- › Ed Phillips & Sons Co. Prairie Organic Vodka by CWeller
- › Coeconut 100% Organic Vegan Lip Balm by coeconut
- › Method bloq body lotion by cybergrannie
- › Frazer 3- Tier Clothes Drying Rack by Rubee53
- › Lochinvar Knight Mod/Con boiler by tito
- › Gilden Tree Foot Scrubber by smoore
- › Pegasus Cottage Collection 1.28 GPF Flapperless Toilet by Fredeliot
- › Nature's Path Organic Toaster Pastries by smoore
- › PowerGard by tboysworth
- › GE Daylight Energy Smart Spiral T3 by ginnercat
- › Earl—A Solar Tablet for the Wanderlust... by SolarReviews
- › Fracking and Solar: Friends, Foes or the... by SolarReviews
- › Tesla Motors, Profitable, Goes on a Hiring Spree by GreenJobsGuru
- › Waste Recycling Facts by Erich Lawson
- › Contaminated Lands Become More Attractive for... by SolarReviews
- › Colored Solar Panels Address Concerns of... by SolarReviews
- › Maker of Revolutionary Ocean Wave Glider... by GreenJobsGuru
- › Report Anticipates 220 New Gigawatts of... by SolarReviews
- › Mosaic’s Latest Solar Project Sends... by SolarReviews
- › Google, Cisco are Coolest IT Companies, Says... by SolarReviews