Related Forum Threads
- Ok, I need all the womenly advice as much as possible :) Last post on 5/21/09 at 9:08pm in Other Green Stuff & Green Services
- New Green Connection Site For Eco-Responsible Singles Last post on 5/9/09 at 7:02pm in Other Green Stuff & Green Services
- Living in a Fisher Price World... Last post on 1/14/09 at 6:26pm in Babies & Kids
- EthicalSingles.com - Dating for Green Singles Last post on 1/9/09 at 1:50am in Other Green Stuff & Green Services
- bpa in more then just baby bottles Last post on 10/16/08 at 9:22am in Healthy Food & Beverage
His And Her Products
Edited on 4/27/10
- Green Your Valentines DayEdited on 9/26/11
- Dating IdeasEdited on 9/26/11
- How To Recycle Your Sex Toys
Related Blog Posts
Eco-Guide: How I Turned My Wedding Green (Part Two)
Published on 3/17/09 by FeelgoodStyle
Looking for Eco-Fabulous Wedding Gowns?
Published on 3/8/09 by FeelgoodStyle
Eco-Friendly Wedding Gowns That Won’t Break Your Budget
Published on 3/6/09 by FeelgoodStyle
Looking for Love in all the Right Places
Published on 2/11/09 by greenUPGRADER
I’m Not Trying To Turn My Husband Into A Sex Object
Published on 12/19/08 by EcoChildsPlay.com
Alphabetical Article List
How To Green Your Bedroom FunPosted 12/06/07 • Last updated 03/30/11 • 718 views • 3 comments
- Condoms – Latex is great for safe sex. If you’re a vegan looking for latex without the added milk proteins, try Glyde condoms (or if you’re in Europe, try Condomi condoms that use cocoa powder instead of milk). They’re also known as cruelty free for not testing on animals. Or perhaps you'd like to show some love for the Amazon while your making some good sweet lovin'? Check out condoms from Natex. Not only do they support sustainable use of the Amazon, but they support Brazilian families and encourage safe sex.
- Lubricant – Choose something natural. Avoid petroleum-based products, artificial flavors, scents, and colors. You can even try organic lube. Check out Good Glide, Sympathical, Firefly Organics, or Yes Water-Based.
- Mood lighting – Do it in the dark (and save electricity). That’s right. Turn off the lights. Or if you must see, choose daylight hours.
- Sex toys – Vibrators, anal beads, and other fun toys may be great for your sex life but might not actually be so great for you. Many toys contain phthalates, a chemical used to soften hard plastics and give toys a jellylike quality. Phthalates have generated significant concern recently as several studies have shown that even low doses of the chemical can be harmful (such as impacting fetal reproductive development - this group of chemicals are know as endocrine disruptors). Avoid these chemicals by using toys made from glass, metal, hard plastic, or elastomers. Try the elastomer, phthalate free Rabbit Habit. Also, if your toy requires power of some kind, consider buying a rechargeable one or using rechargeable batteries. Try rechargeable toys like the Acuvibe or the Lily from Lelo or the Solar Vibrator which as it sounds is charged by the sun.
- Bed sheets – When you slip between the sheets, try something organic like Gaiam Organic Cotton Sheets or something made from bamboo (which is a rapidly renewable resource as it’s actually a grass) like Bamboo Fiber Sheets.
- Showers – Save water. Shower together.
- Lingerie – Before you find yourself in your birthday suit, you may consider throwing on some sexy lace or slinky silk. If you’re in the market for lingerie, go for the eco-friendly, super-sexy options of organic cotton, bamboo, hemp, and other renewable and sustainable materials. Try Enamore, g=9.8, GreenKnickers, American Apparel, BuenoStyle, Ceil, People Tree, Good Karma Organics, Spirit of Nature, Deity Aton, Peaceful Company, or Blue Canoe (the men should check out Patagonia, Red Dog, or Cottonfield). Come spring, Victoria's Secret is supposed to launch a few organic options in their Pink line.
- Green Your Valentines Day
Currently, there are 150 Active Users (0 Members and 150 Guests)
- › Your Running Shoes’ Carbon Footprint 11 hours, 22 minutes ago
- › Crown Capital Management Jakarta Indonesia: Pentalver Launch... 16 hours, 8 minutes ago
- › Crown Eco Jakarta Capital Management Reviews: Eco-Friendly Housing... 16 hours, 33 minutes ago
- › SAFE GREEN CLEANING PRODUCTS FOR BABIES/KIDS 2 days, 1 hour ago
- › Least expensive green products? 2 days, 1 hour ago
- › Conservation before Generation 2 days, 23 hours ago
- › Ban Plastic Water Bottles 4 days, 9 hours ago
- › The Tyler Group News Blog Reviews: China factory PMI | Imdb 4 days, 10 hours ago
- › Anger Management: How To Deal With Anger 4 days, 17 hours ago
- › Boiler-House Renovation at Unilever Saves 25% Energy with VLT Aqua... 4 days, 17 hours ago
- › Ed Phillips & Sons Co. Prairie Organic Vodka by CWeller
- › Coeconut 100% Organic Vegan Lip Balm by coeconut
- › Method bloq body lotion by cybergrannie
- › Frazer 3- Tier Clothes Drying Rack by Rubee53
- › Lochinvar Knight Mod/Con boiler by tito
- › Gilden Tree Foot Scrubber by smoore
- › Pegasus Cottage Collection 1.28 GPF Flapperless Toilet by Fredeliot
- › Nature's Path Organic Toaster Pastries by smoore
- › PowerGard by tboysworth
- › GE Daylight Energy Smart Spiral T3 by ginnercat
- › Britain Needs EU to Save Its Greenery by SamsonEd
- › Running Shoes's Heavy Tread on O-Zone by SamsonEd
- › New NASA Technology Set to Watch Rocketing... by SamsonEd
- › Earl—A Solar Tablet for the Wanderlust... by SolarReviews
- › Fracking and Solar: Friends, Foes or the... by SolarReviews
- › Tesla Motors, Profitable, Goes on a Hiring Spree by GreenJobsGuru
- › Waste Recycling Facts by Erich Lawson
- › Contaminated Lands Become More Attractive for... by SolarReviews
- › Colored Solar Panels Address Concerns of... by SolarReviews
- › Maker of Revolutionary Ocean Wave Glider... by GreenJobsGuru